This plugin will automatically links to terms in your content to that term’s page. Can be used for tags, categories and custom taxonomies. Based on Chen Ju’s Automatic Tag Links.
The plugin will only match full words, so if you have a term called “World” and use the word “worldwide” it will link not link world. Furthermore, if you have the term Worldwide Imports it will link the longer term first.
- A better way to store terms in order to ensure better performance and more consistent linking.
- Only link terms with more than x posts.
- Download the plugin.
- Upload it to your plugins folder.
- Activate if from the plugins page.
- Select the taxonomies to link.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Terms to Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Terms to Links” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Use set_transient to cache the terms, increase performance.
- Auto-select tags and categories as the default links, so the site doesn’t break.